TOOL,GOLF,MASONIC,ON,www.sankij.com,LOGO,Sports Outdoors , Sports Fitness,/maintainer1208721.html,NEW,DIVOT,SWITCHBLADE,$10,MASON Genuine Free Shipping MASON MASONIC LOGO ON SWITCHBLADE TOOL NEW DIVOT GOLF $10 MASON MASONIC LOGO ON SWITCHBLADE GOLF DIVOT TOOL NEW Sports Outdoors Sports Fitness TOOL,GOLF,MASONIC,ON,www.sankij.com,LOGO,Sports Outdoors , Sports Fitness,/maintainer1208721.html,NEW,DIVOT,SWITCHBLADE,$10,MASON $10 MASON MASONIC LOGO ON SWITCHBLADE GOLF DIVOT TOOL NEW Sports Outdoors Sports Fitness Genuine Free Shipping MASON MASONIC LOGO ON SWITCHBLADE TOOL NEW DIVOT GOLF
This item is for a MASON MASONIC golf ball marker GOLF GOLFER SWITCHBLADE PUSH BUTTON GOLF DIVOT CLEANER SIZE - BALL MARKER - 1" SIZE - CLOSED -2 1/2" OPEN - 4 1/2" REPAIR TOOL with a BALL MARKER MAGNETIC NEW FREE Domestic shipping see details for International TERMS All items to be paid for within 3 days by PAYPAL. International must be patient since I only ship on SATURDAY after the payment has cleared or sooner,from the post office. I will on receipt of payment notify you that item will ship ( USUALLY WITHIN 3 DAYS ) (DOMESTIC BUYERS) When cleared with Paypal - the shipper will notify you, if your E-MAIL address is on file with PAYPAL,that the item has been shipped. IF YOU DON'T GET THAT NOTICE IN 3 DAYS PLEASE CONTACT ME THIS MEANS PAYPAL NEVER NOTIFIED ME OF YOUR PAYMENT.E-mail me if there is a problem BEFORE feedback and I will make ever effort to make the auction satisfactory to you. Thank you in advance,GREATLOGOS Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
To enable cookies, follow the instructions for your browser below.
Facebook App: Open links in External Browser
There is a specific issue with the Facebook in-app browser intermittently making requests to websites without cookies that had previously been set. This appears to be a defect in the browser which should be addressed soon. The simplest approach to avoid this problem is to continue to use the Facebook app but not use the in-app browser. This can be done through the following steps:
1. Open the settings menu by clicking the hamburger menu in the top right
2. Choose “App Settings” from the menu
3. Turn on the option “Links Open Externally” (This will use the device’s default browser)
Enabling Cookies in Internet Explorer 7, 8 & 9
1. Open the Internet Browser
2. Click Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Advanced
3. Check Override automatic cookie handling
4. For First-party Cookies and Third-party Cookies click Accept
5. Click OK and OK
Enabling Cookies in Firefox
1. Open the Firefox browser
2. Click Tools > Options > Privacy > Use custom settings for history
3. Check Accept cookies from sites
4. Check Accept third party cookies
5. Select Keep until: they expire
6. Click OK
Enabling Cookies in Google Chrome
1. Open the Google Chrome browser
2. Click Tools > Options > Privacy Options > Under the Hood > Content Settings
3. Check Allow local data to be set
4. Uncheck Block third-party cookies from being set
5. Uncheck Clear cookies
6. Close all
Enabling Cookies in Mobile Safari (iPhone, iPad)
1. Go to the Home screen by pressing the Home button or by unlocking your phone/iPad
2. Select the Settings icon.
3. Select Safari from the settings menu.
4. Select ‘accept cookies’ from the safari menu.
5. Select ‘from visited’ from the accept cookies menu.
6. Press the home button to return the the iPhone home screen.
7. Select the Safari icon to return to Safari.
8. Before the cookie settings change will take effect, Safari must restart. To restart Safari press and hold the Home button (for around five seconds) until the iPhone/iPad display goes blank and the home screen appears.
9. Select the Safari icon to return to Safari.