Hello, and welcome to All Things Georgian and I’m your host, Sarah Murden.
I’m a super sleuthing history detective and genealogist who writes about anything and everything to do with the Georgian era.
Together with Joanne Major, we have also written four historical biographies and a very glossy book of short tales from the 18th century, which takes the same format as the blog. All of which can be found via the ‘books’ tab above or by clicking Casina Rossa Truffle Salt, 3.5 oz
If you would like to be kept informed, then please do sign up to receive email alerts when a new article goes live (I usually publish an article each week and promise not to bombard you with emails). Check out the latest blog posts on the sidebar or click here.
If you have any comments about the blog or the books I would be delighted to hear from you.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- LIT Sublimation Paper 8.5 x 11 Inches, 100 Sheets, 100gsm - Heat
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Weirun 12-inch G3/4 Shower Faucet Extension Tube Bar for Shower
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)